Monday, April 30, 2012

Celebrating the small things

   Today I finally got in touch with some at USCIS (see last post) and our I800A was approved. That basically means we have approval to travel overseas and bring home a child. That is a huge relief to have that finished. Then after I got off the phone I checked my email and found out we have all of our required paperwork in for a grant from JSC Foundation. I heard about this organization through another adoptive mom. I feel blessed to have a community of people to learn from. They said we should hear in Mid-June if we received any grant money from them. So if you could add that to your prayer list that would be wonderful. It would be a huge relief to qualify but even if we don't I know we will be okay. God is in control and he will provide even if it's not through this grant. 
  I am excited for the little steps on our way to meeting our next child. God is so good!

2 comments:

  1. We just got a grant from the JSC Foundation this month. :) I hope you get a grant too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so exciting for you guys

    ReplyDelete